Thursday, June 02, 2005
- Name: John Thorn
- Location: Saugerties, New York, United States
John Thorn wrote his first book 35 years ago and since then has produced dozens more. "Baseball in the Garden of Eden" will be published with Simon and Schuster in 2010. He is editor of "BASE BALL: A Journal of the Early Game," a scholarly semiannual.
- Too Late to Reach Home Plate
- In the early years of baseball, the color of the s...
- The Color of Sport
- Bouncing this ball was an adventure in the early y...
- Hoops, Hebrews, and the Hudson River League
- Arthur S. "Rube" DeGroff with President Franklin ...
- Remember the Old Hudson River League?
- Book of American Pastimes, 1866
- Introduction to "Peverelly’s National Game"
- Jim Creighton amid the Excelsiors